SISSS00118 Sports Trainer Level 1 - Face to Face
Achievement of these units provides credit towards qualifications in sport in the SIS Sport, Fitness and Recreation Training Package.
USI: All students undertaking nationally recognised training courses delivered by a registered training organisation must have a Unique Student Identifier (USI). Your USI is created by the Government and unique to you. To create your USI, find your number (if you cannot remember it), or learn more, visit www.usi.gov.au
Who is this Course For:
- Students who successfully complete this nationally recognised training will be awarded the statement of attainment for: SISSS00118 Sports Trainer Level 1, including units SISSSCO015 & SISSSPT001
- Certificate is valid for 3 years from completion date.
- Legal Note: Specific licensing /regulatory requirements relating to this competency, including requirements for refresher training should be obtained from the relevant national/state/territory Work Health and Safety Regulatory Authorities.
Delivery Style: Face to face in our training centre or onsite
Location: Buddina training centre or onsite on the Sunshine Coast, Brisbane or the Gold Coast
- Practical Demonstrations: Simulated scenarios and/or role playing
- Knowledge Assessment by trainer during the course
- Project (Sports Trainer Workbook)
- Plan Competitions
- Apply competition strategies to prepare participants
- Provide pre-competition information to participants
- Access support staff
- Reflect on practice
- Maintain knowledge of sport injury prevention and management
- Provide sport injury prevention and management information to participants
- Implement sport-specific injury prevention strategies
- Implement injury, illness and medical condition management
- Reflect on sport-specific injury prevention management practice