HLTAID011 Provide First Aid (without CPR) - Online Learning
This course is delivered via a combination of online learning for the theory (including an online quiz and assessment activity) and a practical face to face session (including a practical assessment).Students must have internet access to complete the online component and this must be completed before attending the face to face session. Both theory and practical assessment tasks need to be completed by students to receive a statement of attainment.
Supersedes and not equivalent to HLTAID003 Provide First Aid
USI: All students undertaking nationally recognised training courses delivered by a registered training organisation must have a Unique Student Identifier (USI). Your USI is created by the Government and unique to you. To create your USI‚ find your number (if you cannot remember it), or learn more, visit www.usi.gov.au
Who is this Course For:
- Students who successfully complete this nationally recognised training will be awarded the statement of attainment for: HLTAID011 Provide First Aid.
- Certificate for HLTAID011 is valid for 3 years from completion date.
- Legal Note: Specific licensing /regulatory requirements relating to this competency, including requirements for refresher training should be obtained from the relevant national/state/territory Work Health and Safety Regulatory Authorities.
Delivery Style: Online theory a short practical session in our training centre or onsite
Location: Buddina training centre or onsite on the Sunshine Coast, Brisbane or the Gold Coast
- Practical Demonstrations: Simulated scenarios and/or role playing
- Knowledge Assessment via online learning portal
- Project (incident report)
- Respond to an emergency situation
- Apply appropriate first aid procedures
- Communicate details of the incident
- Review the incident