Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
This unit applies to all workers who may be required to provide CPR, in a range of situations, including community and workplace settings. Specific licensing /regulatory requirements relating to this competency, including requirements for refresher training should be obtained from the relevant national/state/territory Work Health and Safety Regulatory Authorities.
- DRSABCD Action Plan
- Managing the Unconscious Casualty
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
- Use of an Automated External Defibrillator
- Multiple choice theory questions
- Hazard assessment
- Safe manual handling
- On-course workbook (3 activities)
- Practical demonstrations
Students who successfully complete this nationally recognised training will be awarded the statement of attainment for: HLTAID001 Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation.