HLTAID009 Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation – Face to Face
January 10, 2022 @ 9:00 am - 3:00 pm$55
HLTAID009 Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation - Face to Face
Supersedes and not equivalent to HLTAID001 Perform cardiopulmonary resuscitation.
USI: All students undertaking nationally recognised training courses delivered by a registered training organisation must have a Unique Student Identifier (USI). Your USI is created by the Government and unique to you. To create your USI, find your number (if you cannot remember it), or learn more, visit usi.gov.au
Who is this Course For:
- Students who successfully complete this nationally recognised training will be awarded the statement of attainment for: HLTAID009 Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation.
- Certificate is valid for 12 months from completion date.
- Legal Note: Specific licensing /regulatory requirements relating to this competency, including requirements for refresher training should be obtained from the relevant national/state/territory Work Health and Safety Regulatory Authorities.
Delivery Style: Face to face in our training centre or onsite
Location: Buddina training centre or onsite on the Sunshine Coast, Brisbane or the Gold Coast
Note- this course is also available in blended mode with the theory completed online followed by a Face to Face practical session. See HLTAID009 Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation – Online Learning for more information.
- Practical Demonstrations: Simulated scenarios and/or role playing
- Knowledge Assessment by trainer during the course
- Project (incident report)
- Respond to an emergency situation
- Perform CPR procedures
- Communicate details of the incident
- Review the incident
|HLTAID009 Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation - Face to Face||10 January 2022||09:00 am - 03:00 pm||ASSIST First Aid Sunshine Coast||5||$55.00|