HLTAID009 Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation – Online Learning
June 3 @ 9:00 am - 9:30 am$55
HLTAID009 Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation - Online Learning
This course is delivered via a combination of online learning for the theory (including an online quiz and assessment activity) and a practical face to face session (including a practical assessment).Students must have internet access to complete the online component and this must be completed before attending the face to face session. Both theory and practical assessment tasks need to be completed by students to receive a statement of attainment.
Supersedes and not equivalent to HLTAID001 Perform cardiopulmonary resuscitation.
USI: All students undertaking nationally recognised training courses delivered by a registered training organisation must have a Unique Student Identifier (USI). Your USI is created by the Government and unique to you. To create your USI, find your number (if you cannot remember it), or learn more, visit www.usi.gov.au
Who is this Course For:
- Students who successfully complete this nationally recognised training will be awarded the statement of attainment for: HLTAID009 Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation.
- Certificate is valid for 12 months from completion date.
- Legal Note: Specific licensing /regulatory requirements relating to this competency, including requirements for refresher training should be obtained from the relevant national/state/territory Work Health and Safety Regulatory Authorities.
Delivery Style: Online learning with a short practical session in our training centre or onsite
Location: Buddina training centre or onsite on the Sunshine Coast, Brisbane or the Gold Coast
- Practical Demonstrations: Simulated scenarios and/or role playing
- Knowledge Assessment via online learning portal
- Project (incident report)
- Respond to an emergency situation
- Perform CPR procedures
- Communicate details of the incident
- Review the incident
|HLTAID009 Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation - Online Learning||3 June 2022||09:00 am - 09:30 am||ASSIST First Aid Sunshine Coast||5||$55.00|