HLTAID012 Provide First Aid in an education and care setting – Face to Face
July 30 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm$140
HLTAID012 Provide First Aid in an Education and Care Setting - Face to Face
Supersedes and not equivalent to HLTAID004 Provide an emergency first Aid response in an education and child care setting
USI: All students undertaking nationally recognised training courses delivered by a registered training organisation must have a Unique Student Identifier (USI). Your USI is created by the Government and unique to you. To create your USI, find your number (if you cannot remember it), or learn more, visit www.usi.gov.au
Who is this Course For:
- Students who successfully complete this nationally recognised training will be awarded the statement of attainment for: HLTAID012 Provide First Aid in an Education and Care Setting.
- Certificate for HLTAID012 is valid for 3 years from completion date, HLTAID009 Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation is valid for 12 months from completion date.
- Legal Note: Specific licensing /regulatory requirements relating to this competency, including requirements for refresher training should be obtained from the relevant national/state/territory Work Health and Safety Regulatory Authorities.
Delivery Style: Face to face in our training centre or onsite
Location: Buddina training centre or onsite on the Sunshine Coast, Brisbane or the Gold Coast (Note- this course can also be done online- see HLTAID012 Provide First Aid in an Education and Care Setting – Online Learning)
- Practical Demonstrations: Simulated scenarios and/or role playing
- Knowledge Assessment by trainer during the cours
- Project (anaphylaxis management plan & incident report)
- Respond to an emergency situation
- Apply appropriate first aid procedures
- Communicate details of the incident
- Review the incident
|HLTAID012 Provide First Aid in an education and care setting - Face to Face||30 July 2022||09:00 am - 04:00 pm||ASSIST First Aid Sunshine Coast||5||$140.00|