HLTAID012 Provide First Aid in an Education and Care Setting – Online Learning
February 8, 2022 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm$125
HLTAID012 Provide First Aid in an Education and Care Setting - Online Learning
This course is delivered via a combination of online learning for the theory (including an online quiz and assessment activity) and a practical face to face session (including a practical assessment).Students must have internet access to complete the online component and this must be completed before attending the face to face session. Both theory and practical assessment tasks need to be completed by students to receive a statement of attainment.
Supersedes and not equivalent to HLTAID004 Provide an emergency first Aid response in an education and child care setting.
USI: All students undertaking nationally recognised training courses delivered by a registered training organisation must have a Unique Student Identifier (USI). Your USI is created by the Government and unique to you. To create your USI, find your number (if you cannot remember it), or learn more, visit www.usi.gov.au
Who is this Course For:
- Students who successfully complete this nationally recognised training will be awarded the statement of attainment for: HLTAID012 Provide First Aid in an Education and Care Setting.
- Certificate for HLTAID012 is valid for 3 years from completion date, HLTAID009 Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation is valid for 12 months from completion date.
- Legal Note: Specific licensing /regulatory requirements relating to this competency, including requirements for refresher training should be obtained from the relevant national/state/territory Work Health and Safety Regulatory Authorities.
Delivery Style: Blended: Online theory a practical session in our training centre or onsite
Location: Buddina training centre or onsite on the Sunshine Coast, Brisbane or the Gold Coast
- Practical Demonstrations: Simulated scenarios and/or role playing
- Knowledge Assessment via the online learning portal
- Project (anaphylaxis management plan & incident report)
- Respond to an emergency situation
- Apply appropriate first aid procedures
- Communicate details of the incident
- Review the incident
|HLTAID012 Provide First Aid in an Education and Care Setting - Online Learning||8 February 2022||05:00 pm - 07:30 pm||ASSIST First Aid Training Room||5||$125.00|