HLTAID013 Provide First Aid in Remote or Isolated Site (includes CPR) – Face to Face
June 2 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm$180
HLTAID013 Provide First Aid in Remote or Isolated Site (includes CPR) - Face to Face
Supersedes and not equivalent to HLTAID005 Provide first aid in remote situations
USI: All students undertaking nationally recognised training courses delivered by a registered training organisation must have a Unique Student Identifier (USI). Your USI is created by the Government and unique to you. To create your USI, find your number (if you cannot remember it), or learn more, visit usi.gov.au
Who is this Course For:
- Students who successfully complete this nationally recognised training will be awarded the statement of attainment for: HLTAID013 Provide First Aid in Remote or Isolated Site.
- Certificate for HLTAID013 is valid for 3 years from completion date, HLTAID009 Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation is valid for 12 months from completion date.
- Legal Note: Specific licensing /regulatory requirements relating to this competency, including requirements for refresher training should be obtained from the relevant national/state/territory Work Health and Safety Regulatory Authorities.
Delivery Style: Face to face in our training centre or onsite
Location: Buddina training centre or onsite on the Sunshine Coast, Brisbane or the Gold Coast
- Practical Demonstrations: Simulated scenarios and/or role playing
- Knowledge Assessment by trainer during the course
- Project (incident report)
- Prepare equipment for first aid response in remote or isolated site
- Assess the situation
- Apply appropriate first aid procedures
- Communicate details of the incident
- Coordinate evacuation and first aid activities until assistance arrives
- Review the incident
|HLTAID013 Provide First Aid in Remote or Isolated Site (includes CPR) - Face to Face||2 June 2022||09:00 am - 05:00 pm||ASSIST First Aid Sunshine Coast||5||$180.00|