Would your kids know what to do if someone gets a serious burn, accidentally drinks poison or stops breathing? They will after the Assist First Aid, First Aid course for teenagers.
First aid can reduce the impact of accidents, gives people the best chance of survival and can be the difference between life and death.
Anyone can save a life, if they know how. School students have saved the lives of friends in road accidents, parents having heart attacks and snake bitten siblings.
Most injuries or incidents happen at home or to someone we know. This school holidays give your kids the tools to save a life with a First Aid course for kids.
What does the First Aid Course for Teenagers Cover?
- Recognising & responding to emergency situations
- Key first aid procedures & their application
- CPR and how to use an AED
- Communicating details of an incident to emergency services
What Is Included in the First Aid Course for Teenagers?
- 1 day, nationally recognised, first aid course delivered face to face
- Certificate of Attainment
- Bonus First Aid Kit with bag
- Morning tea
First Aid Course for Teenagers Details
- For 11 to 17 year old’s
- Tuesday 21 September – 9am to 3pm
- Held at Noel Burns House. Level 1. 1/21 Nicklin Way, Buddina
- $99 including bonus first aid kit with bag
- A nationally recognised first aid course (HLTAID011) adapted to youth
- Qualified, experienced trainers
- Informative, fun course with hands on demonstrations
- No prerequisites, everyone is welcome
- There is no pre-learning or homework for this course. All theory, practical and assessment take place during the course
- Book online, call 5444 4171 or email email@example.com
Make sure your kids know what to do in an emergency, it could be your life they save.
Places are limited. Click here to book now.
To download a flyer, to pop on the fridge or share with other parents, click here: HLTAID011 Provide First Aid – Youth First Aid Flyer.