ASSIST First Aid is looking for a great Trainer and Assessor to join our team on the Sunshine Coast.
ASSIST First Aid is a Sunshine Coast owned and operated registered training organisation (32022) who’ve been serving the community for over 15 years.
We offer a comprehensive range of nationally recognised First Aid courses, including basic First Aid courses CPR courses, Sports Trainer Level 1 and other specialist first aid courses. Our clients include businesses, community groups, schools, universities and private individuals undertaking the courses for job requirements or personal peace of mind.
Regular courses are held in our training centre in Buddina (also HQ) with onsite training for group bookings offered on the Sunshine Coast, in Brisbane and on the Gold Coast (where we have an office).
We have a sister organisation, ASSIST Medics, who provide medical event coverage to community and sporting events of all sizes, nationally.
ASSIST First Aid is well respected and maintain a high standard for training and customer service.
We’re currently looking for a First Aid Trainer to join the team for regular casual work.
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE40116). This is a must. Please do not apply if you do not have it
- Must be willing to travel as far as Brisbane occasionally (most training will be on the Sunshine Coast, however there is some in Brisbane)
- Current Provide Advanced First Aid Certificate (HLTAID006) OR three years’+ experience as a health professional, nurse or emergency services provider
- Previous training and assessment experience in First Aid
- Current Blue Card (Working with Children) or National Police Check
- Current drivers licence and access to a reliable vehicle
- Team player with the ability to be self-motivated and work autonomously
- Excellent work ethic, communication, computer and written skills
- Attention to detail and well organised with excellent time management skills
- Available to work at different times and or locations primarily Wednesday, Friday and Saturday to suit business needs
If you have what we are looking and want to join the ASSIST First Aid team, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here for a PDF of the role. Got a question? Get in touch on +61 7 5444 4171
We look forward to hearing from you!