Need to update your First Aid Certs or get new ones? Assist First Aid May Courses.
We have an array of general, sports and workplace First Aid courses and certifications. The courses are scheduled to run at our Buddina head office and training centre. Or, if you have five or more people our trainers can come to you on the Sunshine Coast, in Brisbane or on the Gold Coast.
First Aid courses scheduled for May:
- HLTAID001 – Provide CPR Face to face Course
- HLTAID001 – Provide CPR Face to face assessment for online course
- HLTAID003 – Provide 1st Aid (with CPR) Face to face course
- HLTAID003 – Provide 1st Aid (with CPR) Face to face assessment for online course
- HLTAID004 – Provide an Emergency 1st Aid Response in an Education & Care Setting
- HLTAID007 – Provide Advanced Resuscitation
- HLTAID006 – Provide Advanced First Aid
- PUAEME004 – Provide Emergency Care for Suspected Spinal Injury
- PUAEME005 – Provide Pain Management
- SISSS00118 – Sports Trainer Level 1
- UETTDRRFO6/HLTAID001 – Perform Rescue from a live LV panel
Why get your Cert with Assist First Aid?
- We are a Registered Training Organisation
- Our courses are nationally recognised and accredited
- We operate first aid and medical services at sports and events, so we know what we are talking about
- Our qualified, engaged trainers have a background in sports, events first aid or medicine and are focused on your learning
- Flexible training options to suit you; online, our classroom or onsite
For more information about the Assist First Aid courses including prerequisites, durations and awards issued or to see what other courses we offer click here.
To register for a scheduled First Aid course click here.