TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Either prior payment or on course payment is acceptable; the student/s will not receive certification until payment is made.
- If ASSIST First Aid cancel a course that has been paid in full, ASSIST First Aid will make every attempt to transfer the student/s to another appropriate course (if mutually acceptable).
- If there is no appropriate course, ASSIST First Aid will offer a full refund.
- If a student/s cancels a course, ASSIST First Aid will make every attempt to transfer the student/s to another appropriate course (if mutually acceptable).
- If there is no appropriate course, ASSIST First Aid will offer a refund minus the administration fee of $25.00.
- No refund will be given to the student/s who choose not to complete the course after the course has commenced.
Recognised Prior Learning:
- All Registered Training Organisations are bound by a code of mutual recognition of all qualifications issued by any other issuing authority in accordance with the Australian Qualifications Framework.
- An application for this process must be approved before attending a course.
- Fees may vary according to the course and the amount of RPL accepted.
Behaviour on Course:
- All students must be considerate to others; those who aren’t may be asked to leave.
- The trainer has the right to evict a student/s demonstrating disruptive, unacceptable or offensive behavior.
- The trainer has the right to evict a student/s adversely drug or alcohol affected.
- Assessment areas will have marked Competent or Not Yet Competent.
- Practical assessment may involve work on the floor, please ensure the trainer is aware of any physical disability or injury that needs consideration.
- Theory assessment involves a multiple-choice theory paper (assessment may be oral if required).
- If student/s are concerned about the assessment because of difficulties in reading or writing inform the trainer of any concerns.
- The information the student/s supply will remain confidential and the student/s does not have to name the feedback form.
- The course evaluation will not alter the course assessment.
Records and Privacy:
- Records are securely stored and are available upon request.
- All information about the student/s is confidential and will not be released to any other person without written consent.
- ASSIST First Aid takes all complaints seriously and confidentially.
- ASSIST First Aid endeavors to resolve issues of contention quickly.
- Speak to the trainer or, contact ASSIST directly, so that we can fully explain the processes to you.