HLTAID011 Provide First Aid including CPR - Youth Course
Provide First Aid provides the skills and knowledge required to provide CPR and a first aid response to a casualty in line with first aid guidelines determined by the Australian Resuscitation Council (ARC) and other Australian national peak clinical bodies.
Supersedes and not equivalent to HLTAID003 Provide First Aid
USI: All students undertaking nationally recognised training courses delivered by a registered training organisation must have a Unique Student Identifier (USI). Your USI is created by the Government and unique to you. To create your USI‚ find your number (if you cannot remember it), or learn more, visit www.usi.gov.au
Who is this Course For:
- Students who successfully complete this nationally recognised training will be awarded the statement of attainment for: HLTAID011 Provide First Aid.
- Certificate for HLTAID011 is valid for 3 years from completion date, HLTAID009 Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation is valid for 12 months from completion date.
- Legal Note: Specific licensing /regulatory requirements relating to this competency, including requirements for refresher training should be obtained from the relevant national/state/territory Work Health and Safety Regulatory Authorities.
Delivery Style: Face to face in our training centre or onsite
Location: Buddina training centre or onsite on the Sunshine Coast‚ Brisbane or the Gold Coast (Note- this course can also be done online- see HLTAID010 Provide First Aid – Online Learning)
- Practical Demonstrations: Simulated scenarios and/or role playing
- Knowledge Assessment by trainer during the course
- Project (incident report)
- Respond to an emergency situation
- Apply appropriate first aid procedures
- Communicate details of the incident
- Review the incident